Full disk & file encrytion can help gain GDPR compliance
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Keep in mind the following principles as you prepare for the upcoming GDPR
Data Mapping – Determine (and document) the following:
- What personal data do you possess or collect?
- What purposes is the personal data used for?
- Where did this data come from, and what parties has it been shared with?
- Where does this data currently reside?
- How long is the data stored?
- How will this data be deleted or modified if a data subject submits a request?