File And Disk Encryption
We have been encrypting data for a long time from simple flash drives to full hard disks.
As a business, we are at a high risk of theft and loss of equipment. This can be as simple as a laptop left in a coffee shop or on the train. When you lose a device all the data on it becomes vulnerable. Some people assume that their data is safe and nobody can access it but this is wrong it is surprisingly easy to access data on a non-encrypted device. It is even possible to access stored passwords. I would not want to imagine the ramifications if I lost my full client list or all of my customers’ billing information.
The answer is to have your devices encrypted. Not only does it make you compliant with current legislation but it is the best and most secure way to protect your data.
ASE 256 bit, is currently unbreakable and we use the power of Deslock pro to give you an encryption that is FIPS-140-2 Level 1 compliant using ASE 256 Bit
Not only is encryption necessary but it needs to be handled safely. There are user passwords, administrator passwords, and encryption keys to consider. They all need storing and managing safely. This is a part of the service we offer. If you lose an encryption key you can put your drive at risk and possibly face the permanent loss of your data.
The GDPR: Encryption as a solution
Do you do business in the European Union? The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force in May 2018, and introduced significant new penalties for organisations that fail to protect their users’ data adequately. One proven solution for data protection is encryption.
Meet your data security obligations by easily enforcing encryption policies whilst keeping productivity high.
Companies large and small benefit with low help-desk overheads and short deployment cycles.
No other product can match DESlock Encryption for flexibility and ease of use.
The client side requires minimal user interaction, improving compliance and the security of your company data from a single MSI package.
The server side makes it easy to manage users and workstations and extends the protection for your company beyond the perimeter of your network.
- Simple and powerful encryption for organisations of all sizes.
- Safely encrypt hard drives, removable media, files, and email.
- FIPS 140-2 Validated 256 bit AES encryption for assured security.
- Hybrid-cloud based management server for full remote control of endpoint encryption keys and security policy.
- Also supports Microsoft Windows 10 including UEFI and GPT.
Product Features Include:
- Full Disk Encryption keeps your entire HDD encrypted with pre-boot security, with full remote management. Available with DESlock+ Pro.
- Removable Media Encryption enables you to protect removable media with full or file encryption. Available with DESlock+ Standard and Pro.
- DESlock+ Go Portable Encryption is an on-device application which runs straight from a USB stick which, with the correct passwords, allows the user to edit, read and write encrypted documents on any PC. Available on DESlock+ Standard and Pro.
- File and Folder Encryption ensuring that your teams and workgroups can collaborate securely.
- Mail Encryption ensures that your email is read only by its intended recipient.
- Text and Clipboard Encryption ensures that sensitive information can’t be read from the clipboard.
- Virtual Disks and Compressed Archives ensure that information sent on CD/DVD’s or via an FTP server is secure.
- Encryption Key Management allows you to add or remove encryption keys with ease, without affecting the user.
- Centralised Management helps you manage every endpoint user and workstation from a single centralised hub.
- Enterprise Server Proxy can act as an intermediary ensuring that all connections from the client and server are outgoing.
- DESlock+ Mobile for iOS offers Email, Text and attachment encryption and is fully compatible with central administration.