Backing up your data is a must and its not just for big businesses but for home as well. There are a lot of different ways of backing up your data from using syncing services like Google photos or iCloud to burning a CD with your photos on.
We can help with setting up your phone syncing so when you take a photo on your phone it will upload onto the cloud so that it is available on your PC as well.
It is important to note that a syncing service is not a backup but a tool to use to help improve your working week.
We offer a range of ways to back up your data. Here is a short list of different backups we can incorporate for you in simple terms
- CD – Taking a direct copy
- USB – Taking a direct copy
- External hard drives – All types supported
- Secure Cloud backup – All types of backup supported
- Monitored Remote Cloud backups – All types supported
- Time machine backup for Mac
This list is in no way complete, we have dozens of different options and we can help you decide which option is the right one for you.